Tuesday 16 December 2008

Pass the ball?

Nick Youngquest is seen here on the cover of the latest release from the guys over at Gods of Football. These guys bare all, or almost all at least to raise money for women with breast cancer. I don't know about you but I know loads of women close to me, friends and family,  who have or have had breast cancer and any support for them is welcomed by me. Check out more at their website linked above, the photos are by Pedro Virgil who is increasingly making his name photographing such ugly brutes, poor thing. 


2 comments:

Jens Dø said...

That's just so sexy!

Monty said...

I bought the calendar! It's rather pleasant I must say!!! Not sure if those boys ever realized that their naked bodies would be lusted over by a bunch of gay guys! LOL But glad it's supporting a good cause!