Wednesday 27 May 2009

Not Quite Routine

I'm holding Amélie in my arms right now as she's been a little unsettled getting off to sleep tonight. Up to now she's been pretty much perfect, in fact even with this I think she still is.

It's been a busy few weeks as you've probably noted from my paucity of posts here. My routine has been irrevocably changed. At times I've felt a little less than superchilled. And of course when it rains it pours and with the arrival of the youngster everything else has been falling apart, our cars have been beeping about their faults, making weird noises and being sent off for repairs repeatedly, my iMac has crashed and is completely useless to me now (hopefully a genius at the apple store in the morning will fix that for me). But despite the spot fires that abound the youngster thrives and makes it all worthwhile.

These first weeks are brace and persist weeks, while a pattern can be established... hopefully we'll all emerge from the cloud refreshed and revitalised and you'll see more frequent posting here. Time will tell.

No comments: