Friday 8 May 2009

Strange Sightings

This evening as I'm heading out from gym and about to get into my car a guy yells out to me that he loves, LOVES my car. He's with a (?) girlfriend and he's looking quite cute. He approaches and asks me more details about the car and then asks me if he can kiss it it is so beautiful (he seems quite excited), and I'm like - "sure" - wondering if he's for real, and he does, he walks up and kisses the car. HE ACTUALLY KISSES MY CAR. I think I'd actually prefer he'd kiss me, but he's just kissed a car... His girlfriend says he's so gay, and he says he would be to drive it... and they walk off, though he appears to want to stay. I'm left standing smiling widely. And not quite sure where the gay reference came from, but not minding at all. 

5 comments:

K said...

Ok, you will have to post a pic of the car to see why this guys is so besotted with your car.

Superchilled said...

Ky: Let's just say that I do appreciate his emotion about the car. Small sporty & sexy, but what it is will remain on ice.

Unknown said...

this fascination leaves me utterly perplexed..but if it makes you/him happy..;_) ps great to see you the other morn. L

Superchilled said...

lynnette: some people do consider it a form of art, albeit mass produced art. Think of it as industrial design rather than transport and you might appreciate it better, but I wont' expect you to kiss it. Pre-breakfast was indeed fun, too short but fun, thanks.

Angus said...

Well if the pic is anything to go by, I guess Porsche, but otherwise by the guys comment I'd go either Audi or MX5. haha.