Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Design a Wild Wednesday

I'm really getting into this 2008 thing. Today we had some pretty ordinary weather (174mm (6.85 inches) of rain in 24 hours) which was perfect - because I've been wanting to get a lot of things done - and find it incredibly difficult when the sun is shining and the water calling out to me. Needless to say, I still went swimming, but I spent more time indoors today attending to various work things including website & publication updates... won't bore you with that. But I just kept on going with it all and have had a very productive day... Nice to be focussed and make things happen.

It's Wild Wednesday - These started back in April last year in this post where I was musing on relationships and communication difficulties. It was designed to be a one off, but feedback I got encouraged me continue them in various ways and forms ever since. Usually there ends up being some kind of challenge to make life a little more interesting, break from the normal routine, experience new things and hopefully have a little fun on the way.

I think posting challenges just here on superchilled is limiting the potential. I think it's time to let it loose and let other bloggers design their own Wild Wednesdays. Create a challenge for your readers, surprise them, help them to think differently or see an alternate view on things. When you do - please post a comment here with the link to your wild wednesday. If you've taken up a Wild Wednesday challenge in the past - please also let me know. Have a favourite blogger who you think would be up to the challenge? Contact them and see if they'll step up.

Will you take the plunge?


Tom Cat from Bondi Beach said...

that is a really awesome photo !

As always I really enjoy your blog Dr T.

Trevor said...

tcfbb: thanks - always nice to have positive feedback! Have a great weekend.