Wednesday 6 February 2008

Design a Wild Wednesday

I'm really getting into this 2008 thing. Today we had some pretty ordinary weather (174mm (6.85 inches) of rain in 24 hours) which was perfect - because I've been wanting to get a lot of things done - and find it incredibly difficult when the sun is shining and the water calling out to me. Needless to say, I still went swimming, but I spent more time indoors today attending to various work things including website & publication updates... won't bore you with that. But I just kept on going with it all and have had a very productive day... Nice to be focussed and make things happen.


It's Wild Wednesday - These started back in April last year in this post where I was musing on relationships and communication difficulties. It was designed to be a one off, but feedback I got encouraged me continue them in various ways and forms ever since. Usually there ends up being some kind of challenge to make life a little more interesting, break from the normal routine, experience new things and hopefully have a little fun on the way.


I think posting challenges just here on superchilled is limiting the potential. I think it's time to let it loose and let other bloggers design their own Wild Wednesdays. Create a challenge for your readers, surprise them, help them to think differently or see an alternate view on things. When you do - please post a comment here with the link to your wild wednesday. If you've taken up a Wild Wednesday challenge in the past - please also let me know. Have a favourite blogger who you think would be up to the challenge? Contact them and see if they'll step up.

Will you take the plunge?

2 comments:

T said...

that is a really awesome photo !

As always I really enjoy your blog Dr T.

Superchilled said...

tcfbb: thanks - always nice to have positive feedback! Have a great weekend.