Wednesday 10 September 2008

Anti-Wild Wednesday

I'm not sure about the rest of the world but I'm thoroughly exhausted. I have been going non stop at everything of late. I have a to-do list that extends for miles and days, and am adding more tasks to it as fast as I cross things off it. I do love it all - but on Tuesday I was developing a tendency to road rage, and a tightening in my chest en route to some of my tasks... too many things - too little time... even though I'd cut a few things off my plans already. 

Today is hence a day for rest. Not Sunday - because it isn't a religious thing in any way. It's an anti- wild wednesday to sleep and laze about in bed, on the couch or wherever it feels best. Alone, with a book , or with a friend so long as it's stress free and rest filled.

I'm going to enjoy this one. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so adorable

Monty said...

I've gotta say, sleeping with any of the boys pictured would result in well, a not very restful day if you get my drift. Very nice! LOL

Enjoy your rest Trevor!

Discotheque GQ said...

I need a day like that ASAP! Especially cuddled up on the couch with someone like that. Actually come to think of it...maybe I'll need a whole anti-wild week.