Tuesday 16 September 2008

What price sex?

You're out and about and you bump into someone who likes the essence of you - so much so they offer to pay to have an up close and personal experience with you.
It can be now, it can be later. 
What would you do?

Now before you answer, imagine they offer you a thousand dollars, perhaps more, 10 thousand... a million dollars? Would you categorically say no? If not - at what price would you accept the invitation?

If you chose to have sex without any money involved - it's a complete different story to if there is money exchanging hands. 
But why?
Who really cares? 
Ask a thousand gay men if they'd accept money for sex and what would they say?

Well let's find out - take the poll top right, and see.
Would you make the deal?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have a choice who with?

Superchilled said...

peter: no, it's they who choose you.

S said...

The answer is obvious...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

interesting question...given how freely (pardon the pun) many people give themselves, it is indeed interesting that prostitution is still taboo... at least i think it is.

Unknown said...

money is good and sex is ever better, but I would say no.

Anonymous said...

Been propositioned just walking down the street (granted it was Oxford street) and said no. Yes, I see you acting surprised Trevor.

Superchilled said...

steven: obvious in that the trend is to sell sell sell in the poll, or do you know something more?

lynnette: it seems to be increasingly not taboo according to the responses, but I think in general it's still not at all accepted, at least not publicly. But yes I thought it was an interesting topic to ponder...

thegayte-keeper: even if it were a million dollars?

bryce: Acting?

Crazy Sam said...

Even if I'm offered a million dollars, I don't think I would be consenting for sex. Coz although only very few to speak of, each time I had sex with a person whom I just met from the net, I wished I were doing that with the one I truly loved and had something with him that was going somewhere. So sex for money is an absolute NO.

By the way, I think your blog is super cool because the posts are not too long, interesting to read, awesome eye-candies, trendy banner and I especially love the colour scheme of this blog.

Belated congrats for your 13th anniversary. May you guys celebrate many many anniversaries together!

Superchilled said...

crazy sam: thank you so much. Nice to have the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying superchilled.