Saturday 24 March 2007

gmail

I now have my email linked in here - it's superchilledtrevor@gmail.com and is also in my profile.

I'm wondering what I might find in my inbox next time I check... (pictures of the cutest city are welcomed - ideally including evidence; it is the weekend). I think it is time to update the profile too... but what to include? hmmm...


Some guys are going for a social ocean swim this morning and I think I might just go - Austinmer Beach and around the point - sounds perfect.

2 comments:

Christiaan Kidd said...

Did you take this pic, young Trevor?

Are these the guys that won that last race I came to watch?

F x

Superchilled said...

This pic is not mine I'm afraid - but it IS from an ocean race (borrowed from the www.oceanswims.com website) can't remember which one... but surely you'd remember Craig?