Tuesday 20 March 2007

self portrait

Taking Control... the one usually on the other side of the lens.


What can a thousand words say that a picture won't?
I'm not sure I have a particular niche - I like to move between them - I work as a doctor but that doesn't define me - I enjoy people and helping people make sense of their worlds, or sometimes to just make it through the day whether it be their first or last, or somewhere in between. I swim, it's almost a religion for me, but don't tell my folks I think they'd still like me back in church... a pool, lake or ocean wins hands down, any day. I have a partner - he's originally French - but now is Australian as well. It's been over 11 years since my mum first introduced us - but that's a whole nother story... I can spend hours on things graphic and aesthetic - although am completely self taught; websites, flash animations, photographs all kinds of things. I've put friends through hell making short films , creating photo essays, and all kinds of adventures straining their creative envelopes. I guess I like to see people reach their full potential and to try to seek mine as well. One day I'd like to write a feature screenplay that changes the way the world thinks. I love interaction - and encourage it heartily.
Life is too short to wonder 'what if...?'
Have something to say?
Please, type away.

No comments: