Saturday 12 January 2008

Camps Bay Cape Town


More travel photos... While I have more from Kruger - I'll come back to those. It's summer in the southern hemisphere and after training this morning with a host of very talented triathletes, I'm thinking beach; incentive to train hard... not just for speed. Anyway - the photos above are from Camps Bay, Cape Town, our first foray onto South African Beaches. It was a hive of activity both on the beach and in the cafes and bars behind it as the sun set. It was a sensational vibe and I had one of the best smoothies I've ever had - a combination of banana, nut, chocolate and I don't know what - but it was heavenly. The water was freezing though so we didn't swim. You'll see more in photos to follow which have more in the way of speedo clad men. Very few in the water.

1 comment:

Sue said...

No one had wet suits?