Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year - Jan 1st: Capetown

There's no time to sit back and relax. This is 2008. It has begun and we're taking no prisoners. There's much to be done or before you know it Christmas will be here again an you'll wonder what happened to the year. Take hold and start to make a difference. Now.

I'm in Capetown, South Africa, having had a sensational week leading to this. I've seen all manner of wild animals from Leopards to Lizards and Hippos to Giraffes in Kruger National Park, explored various capes, numerous beaches, and sighted numerous gorgeous specimens of the male form. I've eaten much more food than I'd normally have partaken, but it's all been sensational and more is yet to come. Swimming has been limited - today it was with penguins, tomorrow? Who knows, but it's looking good as we head Eastwards and farewell our good friends David & Dennis who have been sensational companions traveling with us up until our planned brunch in the wine region tomorrow.

I have loads of photos, but no software to load them here just now... see if I get a chance to do something in the next few days, but at the frenetic pace we've been going - I expect not. No rest for this very wicked one.

Again, thanks everyone for coming back, and rest assured Superchilled will continue into 2008. Welcome aboard, strap in and prepare for a bumpy ride.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeeeha!I am all straped in ready for another year of your blogging Trevor and your holiday sounds like a lot of fun and heaps of excitement..Cheers and HAPPY 2008 MATE.