Wednesday 16 January 2008

Wild HELP ME Wednesday



HELP!!!!!

There are days when you just can't do it all yourself. You need to ask someone to give you a hand... today it's the wild HELP ME wednesday.


It maybe a pure logistical thing - you need to delegate some work, or it might be you don't know quite what to do, and you need advice. Alternatively it might be more something you've been trying to deal with a long time personally but haven't been able to make sense of it.


It's time to ask your workmates, your family & friends, or a counsellor for help. If you run your own business - you might need a new employee!


I'd like another pair of hands at work this week - as one of our doctors is away - but we have no reserve (bugger!). I'd also like a few extra hours in the day, because there are about a thousand things I need to get done that are piling up on my desk here at home and also at work... So I'm in for today's Wild Wednesday - but as the world is still spinning at the same rate, I'm going to be delegating somewhat. Who will you ask for help?...

No comments: