Tuesday 3 July 2007

Lost in Transit

So far there have been 2 casualties of travel...
I had searched high and low for the book 'Emergency Sex and other desperate measures' which had been highly recommended to me by Lynnette (of along the way - blog fame) I ultimately found with assistance from a bookseller who had some stashed away at the airport somewhere... only for me to leave it on the ship, having just started it, and it started well. damn damn damn - you know how hard it is to find specific English books in the middle of France??!! And right now is when I have the most reading time...
Number 2 on the lost list is my toothbrush - left in the hotel in Dubrovnik... but I do enjoy the supermarkets of France - they sell EVERYTHING - and I now have a new toothbrush which was sorely needed anyway.

No comments: