Wednesday 4 July 2007

Wild Wednesday

I was in the middle of the Adriatic Sea last week, so you had a wild wednesday reprieve. But it's back and as challenging as ever. I must say I get scared every time I speak French... of course I'm in France right now so that is a lot of wildness for me at the moment. In fact it's quite exhausting. But Today is the day to do something that scares you. Something outside your every day activities. Be a little different. Given my travelling theme, today's suggestion is speaking to someone not born locally who is new or newish to you , or perhaps just someone you met on the street - and either converse with them or ideally invite them to a meal at your home - but elsewhere if that's a little too scary for now. Then let us know what you did and how it went. Good Luck. Aussielicious' Brenton has enrolled in an aerial silks course today... what will you do?

No comments: