Saturday 27 October 2007

A Danger or a Thrill?


I'm flying high!! Of course I'm also sleep deprived, but it's Friday night (now Saturday morning) so why let sleep get in the way of a good weekend? I have so many things I want to do, I've just got to fit them in somewhere.
This is the way I normally feel.
It's nice to have me back.
I'm not manic, though looking at what I've just written makes me a textbook case.... I just have things to do, places to go, people to see, and a life to be super-lived. (I'm only counting on having one.) And I want to do it all NOW.

I've been on a slow train the past weeks or months trying to get back here. Unexpected turbulence threw me off course for a little while, and I was over steering in response. A good friend told me I needed some 'me' time - he was right, and now I'm recharged, with that invincible feeling which can be dangerous, and thrilling all at once.
And it's the weekend. So I'm very much looking forward to getting started with these things that I've been putting off.

Look out!!

1 comment:

T said...

I had not sensed the unexpected turbulence but am so pleased to hear you fell like you again.

Look out world Dr. T is on the move again !!!