Wednesday 3 October 2007

Wild Wednesday


Where do you live?

my favourite room at home - our lounge room

Last week I put it to you, the readers of Superchilled, what you might like as a challenge for wild wednesday. Tom Cat of Bondi Beach suggested we get to know a little more about where we all live - and so today I'm posting a short video of my favourite room in my home (which happens to have in it some of my favourite loved ones). I shot it tonight after a thoroughly exhausting swim squad & gym session - so it's me at my exhausted best. But you get the idea. It's a sensational place to relax and just be. In the daytime there is oceanic blue to the horizon, and you can stare at the ever changing swell rolling in.

Now it's your turn to get involved by posting a photo of your favourite room, or the place you spend most time, either on your own blog - (and link it here in the comments or email me the link) or email me a photo that I can post with whatever details you'd like about you here. It might be "Tom, New York" or something with considerably more or less detail...
Let's get to know each other.
email to superchilledtrevor@gmail.com

It's going to be a hot day here today! 34C or more... (93F) and windy too. With the bushfire season in full force already it could indeed be a wild wednesday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great room, nice decoration, wonderful persons in it and... a smooch back to Norton!

Travis said...

You said "The tour starts in the ....". What did you call the room?

Superchilled said...

Peter: Thank you and Norten says 'woof' right back.

Travis: yes sorry - the diction was terrible - I was going to add subtitles, but had pc issues... It's the Loungeroom (also called living room I guess). Sylvain and Norten are the other features spoken of...

T said...

how delightful that you took up this suggestion : now I will have to clean-up before I do a video !!!

What an elegant Lounge Room and I love that you have a separate Dining Room : I go against the trend by disliking the whole open plan design of Kitchen/ Dining/ Lounge that architect's use these days.

Darwin said...

Love the video, and can see why you would want to share that room in particular... Wish I had so much space!

Darwin said...

oh yes - and I love the accent.

;-)

Superchilled said...

tom Cat: It was a fun idea - so why not? - thanks for the suggestion.

Martin: Glad you like the room - come visit some time. Accent? Me? I'm curious to hear which brand of South African accent you have.