- Meals in with friends who are staying the night.
- Getting into the zone when I'm designing things.
- Swimming in warm glassy ocean waves at sunset.
- Being pushed back into my seat as my flight takes off at the start of a long holiday, then the surreal feeling when it's dark and quiet in the plane and my brain is on holidays yet very much fired up.
- Dancing crazily at home on my own, the music turned up loud.
- Checking out a cute guy and finding us both bursting into laughter when we realise we're doing the same thing.
- Breakfast at diggies cafe with friends.
- Uncontrollable laughter after a sexual peak.
- The Frenchman (technically not a 'thing').
- Friends who anticipate my thoughts.
- Hot chocolate desserts.
- Helping people emerge from their anxiety / depression.
- Playing on the beach with kids.
- Being able to trust someone completely.
- Making someone smile.
Erik Fellows: That Bod!
9 hours ago