Thursday 15 May 2008

Things I Love

  • Meals in with friends who are staying the night.
  • Getting into the zone when I'm designing things.
  • Swimming in warm glassy ocean waves at sunset.
  • Being pushed back into my seat as my flight takes off at the start of a long holiday, then the surreal feeling when it's dark and quiet in the plane and my brain is on holidays yet very much fired up.
  • Dancing crazily at home on my own, the music turned up loud.
  • Checking out a cute guy and finding us both bursting into laughter when we realise we're doing the same thing.
  • Breakfast at diggies cafe with friends.
  • Uncontrollable laughter after a sexual peak.
  • The Frenchman (technically not a 'thing').
  • Friends who anticipate my thoughts.
  • Hot chocolate desserts.
  • Helping people emerge from their anxiety / depression.
  • Playing on the beach with kids.
  • Being able to trust someone completely.
  • Making someone smile.

7 comments:

T said...

and I think you are truly lovable in return. You live a blessed life.

Superchilled said...

tom cat: I don't know what to say!

Angus said...

awwww. :D

Speeding Bullett said...

Do you come in an UK version:)

Superchilled said...

speeding bullett: I'm afraid the factory is no longer operational, but there may be spinoff versions soon.

Speeding Bullett said...

Yipppeeee, looking forward to it:):) btw a friend wrote a poem what do you think http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Steven%20Pottle/263866/

Superchilled said...

speeding bullett: I think your friend seems rather depressed. The poem has some good imagery - but all together it seems disjointed, it doesn't seem to flow - but maybe that's what he wants to express..? it just took me a few reads to kind of understand what it was saying.
I'm no poetry expert mind you.