Saturday 2 June 2007

my time starts now...

My earliest memory is… trying to wash my hands at a basin that was way too high, I had to go by feel.
At School I… was asked by my principle if I could do less well.
My first relationship was… with a fellow uni student – but neither of us knew it at the time.
I don’t like talking about… superficial things for very long.
I wish I’d never worn… see-through white pants.
My father always told me… he was proud of me.
I wish I had… more time in the day.
I wish I hadn’t… stayed in the closet so long.

My most humiliating moment was… as a child overhearing my aunts talking about how overweight I was.
My happiest moment was… falling in love with The Frenchman.
My last meal would be… Brunch at diggies with my friends & close family.
My favourite gadget is… my mobile phone – it keeps my life simmering.
I’m very bad at… being told I can’t do something.
When I was a child I wanted to… be treated like a grown-up.
The movie that changed my life was… Bladerunner.
If only I could… compose music.
The hardest thing I’ve ever done was… bury my grandmother.
The last big belly laugh I had was… with Craig.
What I don’t find amusing is… John Howard.
At the moment I’m watching… everything around me with photographer’s eyes.
My favourite work of art is… the male form.
I often wonder… how I can make the world a better place.

If I wasn’t me I’d like to be… a talented, successful and gorgeous film director.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...If I wasn’t me I’d like to be… a talented, successful and gorgeous...

You're already a talented, successful and gorgeous person and photographer, it's just a small step to film...

Speeding Bullett said...

My favourite sky to lie under is.......

brenton said...

why can't you be a talented, successful and gorgeous film director?
you are already talented and gorgeous!

GeoffnTerry said...

Looks like we had better get you off to film school then...

xo

G

Superchilled said...

NIDA watch out!!