Wednesday 20 June 2007

Wild Wednesday


Wild Wednesday's have been so successful my friends are making them wild weeks!! While it is cyclonic outside (seriously) - people are getting cyclonic within their own personal lives, doing things that once scared them and revelling in it. Now I'm getting scared!! It's not too late to get in on it though. Wild Wednesdays are for everyone. All it needs is for you to do something different, outside your comfort zone, and you're there. It can be as simple as walking a different way to work, saying hello to that cute guy you've seen at gym all the time but have been to scared to talk to, or as complex as you like, but go for it - life is too short to wonder 'what if...?'

Have you done something wild on Wednesday? Tell us now.

Want more inspiration? - click on the 'wild wednesdays' link below.

2 comments:

brenton said...

I was forced to walk to work from the gym today, my car is out of action. It was a half hour walk in the wind and cold, but I felt alive, if a little over it by the time I got here!

Anonymous said...

On June 20 I had my stomach surgery, the only thing I want now is getting rid of now is the pink disinfectant which is all over my upper body.

I don't think I could use it as a PST, since it is a wednesday...