Tuesday 18 March 2008

Million Dollar Quiz

You're thrown into Heathrow Airport with $1 million that you have to spend in the next 48hours (plus air travel times, if you choose to fly - up to 24 hours' worth).

What are you going to do?

update: nobody wants to spend $1million?
I'm happy to double the money - $2million - half of which you have to spend for yourself and half on anything that's for anyone else.

What will you do NOW?

update 2: it seems it's only me, so this is what I'm going to do:

1. With my million I'm going to hire a private jet to take me places with a select group of people close to me - it will depend on the weather on those places so I'll decide where at the time at my whim. I'll have my preferred architect flown to me where I end up and have him or her design my beachside home, or at least get started on the project that will use up my remaining pennies.

2. With the million I have to give away, I'll find someone with inside knowledge of scholarship programmes for students in developing nations and direct all of the money at funding scholarships where there are applicants but no current funds for same.

1 comment:

T said...

well I would spend the whole $2mill on food, education and health services in developing countries. I mean there are people starving out there as we argue about LCD or Plasma TV's.