Wednesday 12 March 2008

Wild Art Wednesday

Today's the day to do something arty. The Archibald prize (and it's comic alter ego the Bald Archies) have recently had their awards here in Oz, and I thought it was as good a time as any to make it our wild wednesday challenge. But you don't have to restrict it to portrait painting. A photograph or two, a drawing sketched on your note pad, or even just the simple act of going to see some art - whether it's a gallery, an opera, or the theatre. It can be a whole lot of fun, and sometimes a bit challenging... what will YOU choose to do?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Trevor, I decided to use your Wild Wednesday to get sketching. I didn't have anything in mind, so I just sketched a picture, but it felt good to pick up my pencils.

Superchilled said...

Jessica: Excellent. Glad you enjoyed it. I went to the theatre... but I'd like to do a life drawing class at some point...

Jessica said...

I'd love to do some figure drawing, Trevor. The sketch I did turned out better than I expected. I guess that's the reason I avoided getting back to it: I was afraid I couldn't do a good job.