Wednesday 5 March 2008

Wild Hot Sex Wednesday


What better way to punctuate the week than with Wild Hot Sex on Wednesday? Life's too short to live for the weekend, today's the day to get jiggy with it.

It's not in your diary? Seriously? You need to book youself a 60 minute meeting entitled "wild hot sex with X" or "lunch - out of office - take towel" if someone else reads your diary and they're not X. Perhaps its a morning thing - surprise your other half this morning by waking them up to this week's wild wednesday theme (if you've read this and morning is long gone - then Thursday will do). An evening under the stars - starkers - could also go down a treat... pun definitely intended.

Do you need me to go on? I think you can think of a few possibilities - I certainly have.

Have a wild, hot, sexed up Wednesday. It's on the house!
I like this theme - I might continue with it next week as well...

7 comments:

Monty said...

Hmmm, helps if you have an "other half" to wake up and have hot sex with! May have to postpone this particular challenge until the weekend when The Tourist comes back from Melbourne! ;-)

Superchilled said...

Monty: all the more of a challenge for you for today...

Darwin said...

Well... all I'm going to say is that I seem to have taken up this challenge successfully even before reading your post...

Speeding Bullett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Speeding Bullett said...

I thought about it and it was FANTASTIC. Must do it again soon...

Unknown said...

hmmm your blog is becoming depressing. :P

Superchilled said...

martin: well done - will you anticipate te next w.w. challenge I wonder?

speeding bullett: I'd recommend once more with feeling - then once again with a friend...

lynnette: I'm sorry - does he have a cousin perhaps...?