Friday 8 August 2008

Interview Panel 8-8-8

Superchilled asks a selection of people, who also blog, questions about life the universe and everything:

You've just had the best sex in your life, what do you do next?

Here are today's responses:

Martin: Something like the directions on a shampoo bottle - Rinse and Repeat…

Just Beautiful Men
Eric : Let's see, I'd probably get a good nights rest, take a shower, go to work the next day, and call home letting James McAvoy know that I'd be back around 6:00pm for a repeat performance... oh wait, you meant in real life? Ok, follow all the steps noted minus the sexy McAvoy call part :-(

Geoff: Thank the French rugby team for a lovely time (ooh la la).

Terry: Thank Geoff for a lovely time (hahaha) and have a really strong espresso.

LP: I don't have sex of course, because I'm asexual, but if I ever found myself post such a vulgar experience, I guess what I would do is just try to quickly forget about it

Bruce: After having the best sex of my life I'd probably want to hold or be held by the person I had it with. Unless I had it on my own in which case I'd probably settle in with a good book and a cup of tea.


What would you do next?

3 comments:

S said...

Play the DVD.

Superchilled said...

steven: : ) I truly did laugh out loud at that one.

T said...

Write a post on a Blog ! [of course]