Thursday 14 August 2008

Lyndon Ferns

A reader suggested I consider Lyndon Ferns, who will be competing in today's 100m freestyle final for South Africa. Here is a video of him being interviewed earlier this year and a few photos including Athens in 2004 when they won the 4 x 100m freestyle relay. 
I think I'm in love.


Here he is in the centre winning gold in 2004

and here on the left competing in 2006.

I think I'd like to see a reader find a great photo of him from Beijing to enter in the superchilled olympic challenge. Anyone?

3 comments:

SYNRGY said...

He's Hot... But then so are you... Why didn't I meet you, when I was there in February? ;)

Love from Atlanta
(SYN)

Darwin said...

I also love the fact that he didn't get swept away by the whole modeling / media frenzy that Ryk and Roeland did... he has his feet firmly on the ground.

I would also like to point out that he's on the lower end of the average South African male in terms of hotness... ;-)

[it's good to dream]

Superchilled said...

synrgy: oh you are too kind.

martin: I didn't get to see the model / media frenzy with the others - I guess that was a South African thing. As far as him being at the lower end of the average for South Africa, you can't fool me I've been there. But I'm happy to be shown to be wrong. (ie send me proof, I can pick them up at the airport.)