Sunday 10 August 2008

Let the Gaymes Begin

So I'm starting  a competition.
An Olympic competition which I'm calling the Superchilled Olympic Challenge.
And this competition is easy and fun. 
All you have to do is find the best images of Olympian men taken from the Beijing Olympics and send them to me. I'll post them individually as they come in - and then at the end - everyone will get to vote for their favourite photo / athlete to determine the winners.  

The world is a big place - and you are all reading this from different parts of the globe, so you're also going to have different local news and sports sites that you might stumble upon. Hell you might be at the games yourself and find some of your own Olympic athletes to photograph - snap away. [if you are in fact at the games I'm curious if you can actually see this blog at all - do let me know]

You can email them to me at superchilledtrevor@gmail.com
If two people send in the same image - it will be the first who gets the glory - just as in the Olympics. 
If you know details of the photograph - who it is of, and who took it - please send that as well. 

Let the Gaymes begin.

No comments: