Saturday 16 August 2008

Interview Panel: Saturday August 15th

Superchilled asks a selection of people, who also blog, questions about life the universe and everything.
Today's scenario: 

The police are knocking at your door - you can see them but they can't see you? What do you do? 




Martin: Well first I would need to get dressed, then I would open the door and assist them with their investigation – because it wasn’t me. I promise.

Just Beautiful Men
Eric (I find this concept of this question hilarious) Anyway two scenarios immediately come to mind:

1.If I'm not knowledgeable of guilt or any crime I've committed, I'd probably go and answer the door without a second thought.
2.If I am knowledgeable of some sort of guilt on my part, I'd probably... find the biggest cover I can find, and enter into my deep basement closet to cower in fear :-(... all the while feeling totally pathetic of course...

Geoff: Put on something sexy and answer the door.

Terry: I would answer the door, after all what could I possibly be guilty of?

LP: Answer the door, quote the following lyrics from 99 Problems by Jay-Z: "And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that"

Bruce: If the police are knocking on my door and I can see them but they can't see me I'd probably open the door and find out what they want. I don't have a guilty conscious about anything I can think of and my curiousity as to what they could want would get the better of me. Cops have been tremendously helpful on three seperate occassions in my life. No I am not a Pollyanna.


What would you do?

No comments: