Thursday 24 May 2007

birthday boy

A walk in the park, that's what I'm doing today, the Royal National Park, before I start work in the afternoon and then work all night... (don't you hate working on your birthday!!) But then we're going to see 'Holding the Man' playing at the Opera House (from the book of the same name which is a sensational read by the way). The play has has had nothing but good reviews and I have been keen to see it since it's 1st season (this is it's 3rd). The weekend to follow will be rather sociable. I'm so looking forward to it! Not sure about the extra year though this year - but I'll come to grips with it soon enough.

10 comments:

Christiaan Kidd said...

Happy Birthday to you.....
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu....
Happy Biiiiiiirthday, dear Trevorrrrrrrr...
Haaaaaaaaaaaaapy Biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay tooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuu

XX

Anonymous said...

You don't look a year over thirty-something ;-)

Angus said...

Happpppppy Biiiiiirthday!

Don't work on your birthday - always do something fun...

Unknown said...

Ditto what craig said so i dont have to type it myself:) Birthday wishes from the little island:) L

altraeis said...

Happy Birthday big T.

Have a fab day and enjoy the weekend get together, sorry I cant be there, but have to work.

Big Hugs

Love S

Monty said...

Ditto! Enjoy it Trevor - the walk sounds lovely on a day like today. I hope you enjoy "Holding the Man" tomorrow night. :-)

GeoffnTerry said...

Happy Birthday Trevor...what year are you celebrating? From some of the comments above, it seems that this a bit of a secret.

I actually like working on my birthday, it increases the number of people who have to acknowledge my "special day" (and yes, I am a Leo). Have fun! Terry

T said...

wow - what a great way to celebrate your birthday mate - a wlak in the park with Brenton & "Holding the Man'

Have a great day and year Trevor ! xxxxx

Superchilled said...

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. It has been a great day - and I'm looking forward to celebrating more on the weekend!! Oh and today's secret number is 38

GeoffnTerry said...

38!!!! Congratulations Trev on a day well celebrated
love
Geoff