Saturday 19 May 2007

When it Rains, it Pours

It's been one of those ends to the week.

Since starting work on Thursday and working almost constantly since, I have been just supercharged with things to do - bloody sick people!! Where do they all come from? From stitching people back together and sending people off to hospital (plus receiving more patients at hospital!) to counselling those who are angry about dying. In the free moment when I got to have breakfast with my friend Mark at diggies cafe at the beach - it POURED literally with rain this time - we had to take shelter inside (even though we were well under cover outside - such was the ferocity of the rain storm). Back to work in the morning (ie Saturday) but then have some time to recharge. I hope.

Have a great weekend in the meantime!

3 comments:

Angus said...

Don't lose sight of the goal. Pt's give you the opportunity to help them.

Superchilled said...

Oh don't get me wrong, I LOVE my work and the opportunities it provides, I just wish sometimes there were less opportunities! Sometimes I need to sleep!

Angus said...

I hear ya! I loooooooove my sleep time.